Best Practice in Feedback & Complaints for Retirement Villages
Kiosks in the foyer for easy access
Super easy-to-use mobile apps
Accessible in 80 languages
Available 24/7. Anywhere. Anytime.
In-depth yet simple reports help spot trends
2018 research by PWC found that the average occupancy was 89% retirement villages in Australia. This is compared to an historical sector average of 94%. While 25% operators are at or near capacity, the other 75% of operators are really struggling with sales.
Tell Touch helps retirement villages become more consumer-oriented. The precess is logical:
- Listen to your customers,
- Address their issues,
- Deliver a better offering,
- Receive more word-of-mouth referrals,
- Increase occupancy.
The Time Is Now
Full digital solution
70% of feedback is submitted by family. Even so, Tell Touch is ...